Anti-Vandalic GSM intercom for Emergencies
Anti-vandalism intercom for Mobile Cellular line, high strength and durability with mechanical pushbutton and surface installation, for outdoor or indoor use.
Versions of Panphone Emergency SOS are available in different colors for different applications, services or intercom projects: Yellow (Information) and Red (Emergency or SOS).
It is ideal for establishments where wiring is not possible or required (voice or data), allowing greater versatility and fast in installation. Dialing automatic to a phone number by pressing the button through the cellular mobile network. It can be used as an intercom and as a remote access control.
It allows dialing up to 10 pre-configured numbers that are dialed sequentially in case there is an error in the call or no answer.
It has 2 dry contact relays that operate independently, for connection of electric doors, which can be activated from remote telephone (with code, SMS or missed call). They can also be activated from external devices (such as card readers, biometric, proximity, etc.), since it has digital inputs to which buttons and sensors can also be connected. It can generate alarms by calling a telephone number with the activation of some sensor input.
The SOS Emergency version is available to comply with the CTE SUA9 / SI 3-7 building standard.
Now GSM intercoms can have pre-recorded messages that indicate the status or activity. These messages can be in several languages, Spanish (Spanish), English, Portuguese and Catalan, are available, other languages upon request.
Its physical characteristics also offer high strength and durability, allowing to be used outdoors to face the climet changes. It is perfect for SOS points, access control multiple sites or doors, intercoms for gas stations, specific areas, hotels and hospital environments and so on (see common uses).
- 1 Button
- Yellow and Red
- Handsfree intercom with hanging and automatic hang-up
- Direct connection via telephone by Cellular Mobile Line.
- Sequence dialing to 10 programmed numbers.
- Illuminated indication (LED) in call status.
- With 2 independent dry contact relays. Ideal for doors that activate electrically or external devices (card readers, fingerprint, etc).
- Opening doors remotely (activation of relays) with dailing code from any telephone or by making a call or SMS
- Resistant anti-vandal case format, for indoor or outdoor for environmental conditions.
- Contact input (sensors, alarms, etc.) to make a call.
- Wiring, AC power
It works with the most common mobile cellular network frequencies (850, 900, 1800 and 1900 Mhz), which allows its use in coverage areas of different networks.
*Note: Note, visit ‘ product’s versions’ to check references.
Emergency-SOS GSM Panphone
|Color||Yellow RAL 1023||Red RAL 3020|
|Button or piezo-electric Keyboard||1 button|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) mm||188×115,9×40|
|Accessibility||Braille and light indication (Led) for call status|
|Comply with CTE SUA9/SI 3-7||Yes|
- Centralized access control for different sites or doors.
- For attended or unattended gateways
- Remote sites and of difficult access.
- Parking and tolls
- Gas stations, unattended service stations
- For parking space
- For evelators
- Emergency intercom on the high way (SOS points)
- Public transportation stations
- Accessibility systems for reduced mobility people.
- For specific areas or emergency in hotels, hospitals and other types of builidng
- Vending machines