Anti-Vandalic Security IP-SIP intercom with CSIP Card
Anti-vandal Security intercom for IP-SIP standard extension, with quality audio and full duplex communication, high resistance and durability with piezoelectric Call button, for outdoor or indoor use.
It is the Panphone anti-vandal security version, with a completely flat surface without holes, for specific security applications or applications that do not require a camera or card reader in the same device.
It allows automatic dialing to an IP-SIP PBX’s extension by touching the piezoelectric call button.
The IP Security Panphone are fully POE with high-quality audio characteristics.
It has enhanced audio features like full duplex audio communication, echo canceller, ambient noise reduction, and more. It allows up to 5 independent SIP accounts and it is possible to select among multiple codecs (g.722, g.726, g.711, GSM and OPUS that allows bandwidth adjustment).
It also includes the ability to connect to external devices (biometric readers, proximity, etc.) and manage I/O inputs and outputs for LEDs, Indicators and other devices, with the option of adding more digital inputs and extra relay output with OPTO card.
Thanks to its IP-55 casing and its installation versatility, they can be used outdoors and in hygienic environments that require constant cleaning.
It is perfect for security applications among other access applications, for example, exterior doors for buildings or houses, prisons, multiple office locations or doors, garages and hospital environments (see common uses).
Additionally, it allows remote management and testing facilitating maintenance work.
It is possible its integration with other platforms through APIs as an option, ideal for special projects.
- Handsfree intercom with hanging and automatic hang-up
- Flat surface without holes for flush mounting
- A piezo-electric call button
- Direct Connection to IP SIP of PBX centrales IP with SIP standard.
- Up to 5 independent IP-SIP accounts.
- Improved audio quality, Full Duplex audio, Echo Canceller and Ambient Noise Reduction.
- Codecs: OPUS; g722, g726, g711 and GSM.
- Call status audio messages (Door open, call in progress, close door, among others)
- Remote administration via web interface.
- Plate with 2 independent dry contact relays. Ideal for doors that activate electrically or external devices (card readers, fingerprint, etc).
- Opening doors remotely (activation of relays) with dailing code from any extension.
- IP-55 Resistant anti-vandal case for indoor or outdoor for environmental and hygienic conditions.
- Wiring required, UTP and AC Power in cases of non-POE installation.
- Winegard ports for other devices (biometrics, readers, etc.)
- LED ports for indicators.
- Remote audio test (speaker and mic)
- Call traffic logs.
- Option for Additional OPTO card with 4 digital inputs and 1 relay output.
- Option for integration with third party APIs.
- Option for event notification via SIP call.
It works with Centrals (PBX) with Asterisk IP software and power stations such as Alcaltel, Avaya, Cisco, Elastix, Epygi, Denwa, Matrix, Nec, Panasonic, Siemens, Hiper PBX, Xorcom, Yeastar and Zycoo, and others.
*Note: visit ‘ product’s versions’ to check references.
IP-SIP Security Panphone
|Button or piezo-electric Keyboard||1 button|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) mm|| External 217,41×128,8×8,6
- Penitentiary Centers.
- Centralized access control for multiple sites or doors.
- Unattended gatehouses or guardhouses.
- Hospital environment, accesses, operating
- Assistance zones in buildings and hotels.
- Parking barriers and Tollgates.
- Roadside Emergency Callers (SOS points)
- Public transportation stations
- Gas stations, unattended service stations
- HealthCare and geriatric environments.
- Accessibility systems for reduced mobility people.
- Vending machines
- Public address system