Intercom Card for standard IP-SIP extension, with quality audio and full duplex communication
The “IP-SIP only” or “IP-SIP plus 4G/LTE” communication versions are available with the possibility of connecting via IP and/or via the 4G/LTE mobile network, respectively.
The CSIP and CSIP 4G/LTE Cards are fully POE with enhanced audio characteristics like: high- quality audio, full duplex communication, echo canceller, ambient noise reduction, and more.
It allows up to 5 independent SIP accounts and it is possible to select among multiple codecs (g.722, g.726, g.711, GSM and OPUS that allows bandwidth adjustment).
It has activation relays for external devices, which can be activated by dialling code from a remote extension or directly from the keyboard.
It has specific pin connectors for external devices such as keyboard, pushbutton, loudspeaker and proximity card reader.
Allows the connection of an IP camera to be used in IP video calls or for connection to centralized or remote video surveillance systems.
It also includes the ability to connect to external devices (biometric readers, proximity, etc.) and manage I/O inputs and outputs for LEDs, indicators and other devices.
It is possible to attach it an optional OPTO Card that includes additionally 4 digital inputs and 1 relay output.
It facilitates installation and maintenance tasks because it can be managed and tested remotely.
It can also be integrated with other platforms through APIs or serial ports.
Any customization is possible, since the integrated PCB card allows installation in any preferred device, box, or structure, allowing its use in multiple applications and projects. It can be a component within a set of more complex systems.
It can be used to develop products or manufacture solutions using the branding of the integrator.
- IP-SIP & 4G/LTE
- Handsfree intercom with hanging and automatic hang-up
- Direct Connection to IP SIP standard PBX
- Up to 5 independent IP-SIP accounts.
- Improved audio quality, Full Duplex audio, Echo Canceller and Ambient Noise Reduction.
- Codecs: OPUS; g722, g726, g711 and GSM.
- Call status audio messages (Door open, call in progress, close door, among others)
- Remote administration via web interface.
- Plate with 2 independent dry contact relays. Ideal for doors that activate electrically or external devices (card readers, fingerprint, etc).
- Opening doors remotely (activation of relays) with dailing code from any extension.
- PCB Card Format for any Case, device or structure.
- Illuminated indication (LED) in call status.
- Specific connectors for push button, Keyboard, Proximity Card reader and IP Camera.
- Wiring required, UTP and AC Power in cases of non-POE installation.
- Winegard ports for other devices (biometrics, readers, etc.)
- LED ports for indicators.
- TLS Coding
- DHCP support
- RS-485, MODBUS (Scada) protocols support
- Monitoring/configuration local/remote via web or SNMP
- Remote audio test (speaker and mic)
- Call traffic logs.
- Option for Additional OPTO card with 4 digital inputs and 1 relay output.
- Option for integration with third party APIs.
- Option for event notification via SIP call.
It works with Centrals (PBX) with Asterisk IP software and power stations such as Alcaltel, Avaya, Cisco, Elastix, Epygi, Denwa, Matrix, Nec, Panasonic, Siemens, Hiper PBX, Xorcom, Yeastar and Zycoo, and others.
*Note: visit ‘ product’s versions’ to check references.
|Mobile Network Communication||No|
|Frequency Bands LTE-TDD,LTE-FDD, UMTS/HSPA+, GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz||No|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) mm||119x85x16,9 mm|
CSIP 4G/LTE Card
|Communication Protocol||IP and/or 4G/LTE|
|Comunicación por Red móvil||Yes, 2G/3G/4G|
|Frequency Bands LTE-TDD,LTE-FDD, UMTS/HSPA+, GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz||Yes|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) mm||119x 85x 18,5 mm|
- Centralized access control for multiple sites or doors.
- Unattended gatehouses or guardhouses.
- Healthcare and geriatric environments.
- Assistance zones in buildings and hotels.
- Parking barriers and Tollgates.
- Elevators and Kiosks
- Emergency intercom on the high way (SOS points)
- Public transportation stations
- Non attended Fuel stations, self-service.
- Accessibility systems for reduced mobility people.
- Intercom in prisons
- Vending machines
- Intercoms for operating rooms and hospitals, etc.
- Public address system