The magnetic or induction loop allows to improve the audio signal for people with some hearing impairment who use compatible “T” hearing aids.
Now the Ciser System IP Panphones using this technology allow your clients to adopt measures in the face of the “Law of Equal Opportunities, Non-Discrimination and Universal Accessibility of 2003”, making their facilities more accessible.
Both the C and 4 Series Panphone and SOS Emergency equipment offer this possibility with an adaptable external device (currently available in Ciser System) that provides the induction loop for the area where the device is installed.
It is also possible to adapt it to external Magnetic Loop devices compatible with the IEC 60118-4 standard for projects that use these systems.
Technical features and applications
Externally adaptable to Panphone IP Intercom
- Waterproof surface box for wall or pole installation.
- Adapter PCB board with connection cable for Panphone.
- 12/24 Vdc power supply.
- Magnetic antenna (It will depend on the area to be covered).
- Compatibility with IEC 60118-4 standard.
- Low power consumption.
- Easy installation.
- Allows installation on the ground.
- Access doors
- Emergency Intercom
- Shelter Zones in Buildings
- Information Points or Customer Service
- Gates and parking lots
- Order Stations (Drive-throughs)